Mar 8, 2018
During this episode of AI your host Jason Cass talks about where
he’s been, what he’s been doing and his plans for the podcast going
There have been a lot of changes going on in Jason Cass’s
- He bought an agency and the process was longer than expected.
- Purchased the agency through an SBA loan.
- The process has been longer than expected.
- You go through five layers of underwriting, you have to be
- Had his agency that went out about a year.
- Not a big fan of business plans that go out past a year.
- A business plan only matters until you get punched in the
- Went to the IAOA – Insurance Agency Owners Alliance
- Run by Dave Jackson and Nicholas Ayers.
- This is about real change by listening to people who do what
you do every day.
- In January go to IAOA, then Elevate in June, and AI Lab
- IAOA was a very positive thing for his business.
- He and his peers sat around as business owners and critiqued
each other’s businesses.
- We use criticism in a negative light and it doesn’t always have
- Randomly listened to phone calls and critiqued them.
- Broke down what they did in their office every day.
- We need to ask ourselves how are we going to make things better
for our employees?
- It all starts internally.
- You can only get better in business life as much as you gain
- Billy Williams says that culture runs your office.
- Why AI?
- Agency intelligence is what’s going to power you for the
- If you have a lot of flashy marketing and then your physical
agency doesn’t reflect that, it seems like you’ve fooled them.
- If you just do your best and create a customer experience
that’s new and tangible, that’s a better experience.
- If you do the best you can for your business, customers are
going to go tell everyone about you.
- You’ll start to get referral-based business with a higher
- You need to have videos and blogs, but you need to focus on
- Why are we still talking about the customer experience?
- The industry is way behind.
- Going forward there will be two separate podcasts:
- Agency Intelligence
- A regular podcast
- Focused on the nitty gritty.
- Doing this to lay a foundation of importance for agency
intelligence and creating a great customer experience.
- Agents Influence Conversations with Jason Cass
- Conversations with influencers and thought leaders.
- Will still exist but will be less frequent.
- If you don’t create a great customer experience you won’t be
making as much as those who do.
- Videos, blogs, and Facebook are important, but you need agency
intelligence for success.
- Go to insuranceagencyintelligence.com and check out the
mastermind tab if you’re interested in being a member.
- Business owners run their agency like a business, agency owners
run their agency like a business.
- Have a client experience that separates you.
- The business that stays is the business that pays.