During this episode of AI your host Jason Cass talks about where he’s been, what he’s been doing and his plans for the podcast going forward.
There have been a lot of changes going on in Jason Cass’s life.
- He bought an agency and the process was longer than expected.
- Purchased the agency through an SBA loan.
- The process has been longer than expected.
- You go through five layers of underwriting, you have to be pretty clean.
- Had his agency that went out about a year.
- Not a big fan of business plans that go out past a year.
- A business plan only matters until you get punched in the face.
- Went to the IAOA – Insurance Agency Owners Alliance
- Run by Dave Jackson and Nicholas Ayers.
- This is about real change by listening to people who do what you do every day.
- In January go to IAOA, then Elevate in June, and AI Lab
- IAOA was a very positive thing for his business.
- He and his peers sat around as business owners and critiqued each other’s businesses.
- We use criticism in a negative light and it doesn’t always have to be.
- Randomly listened to phone calls and critiqued them.
- Broke down what they did in their office every day.
- We need to ask ourselves how are we going to make things better for our employees?
- It all starts internally.
- You can only get better in business life as much as you gain personally.
- Billy Williams says that culture runs your office.
- Why AI?
- Agency intelligence is what’s going to power you for the future.
- If you have a lot of flashy marketing and then your physical agency doesn’t reflect that, it seems like you’ve fooled them.
- If you just do your best and create a customer experience that’s new and tangible, that’s a better experience.
- If you do the best you can for your business, customers are going to go tell everyone about you.
- You’ll start to get referral-based business with a higher closing ration.
- You need to have videos and blogs, but you need to focus on agency intelligence.
- Why are we still talking about the customer experience?
- The industry is way behind.
- Going forward there will be two separate podcasts:
- Agency Intelligence
- A regular podcast
- Focused on the nitty gritty.
- Doing this to lay a foundation of importance for agency intelligence and creating a great customer experience.
- Agents Influence Conversations with Jason Cass
- Conversations with influencers and thought leaders.
- Will still exist but will be less frequent.
- If you don’t create a great customer experience you won’t be making as much as those who do.
- Videos, blogs, and Facebook are important, but you need agency intelligence for success.
- Go to insuranceagencyintelligence.com and check out the mastermind tab if you’re interested in being a member.
- Business owners run their agency like a business, agency owners run their agency like a business.
- Have a client experience that separates you.
- The business that stays is the business that pays.